Education and Training
Community awareness, education and fee-for-service training form two of the four major roles undertaken by the Office of the Anti-Discrimination Commissioner.
Workplace customised training
Training calendar and courses
Fees and charges
List of education and training resources
Play by the rules
The Play by the Rules website is interactive and offers news, resources and free online training to keep sport safe, fair and inclusive for all. Information to assist the following can be found on the website.
- sport and recreation clubs and administrators
- players, participants and volunteers
Our training, education and development officers can also offer assistance in developing and implementing anti-discrimination, anti-harassment/bullying and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policies and grievance procedures.
Contact the training team for:
- information about training or community education sessions;
- printed information, including fact sheets, pamphlets and publications;
- online information including Federal and State legislation, annual reports, complaint handling, rights and responsibilities and employer responsibilities and latest updates;
- free enquiry service all of our staff are trained and experienced to handle your enquiry promptly, fairly, impartially and professionally. All enquiries are treated confidentially.